Book Title: CHST Exam Secrets Study Guide: CHST Test Review for the Construction Health and Safety Technician Exam
Publisher: Mometrix Media LLC
Author: CHST Exam Secrets Test Prep Team
This CHST study guide includes practice test questions. Our study guide contains easy-to-read essential summaries that highlight the key areas of the CHST test. Mometrix's CHST test study guide reviews the most important components of the CHST exam.
The CHST Exam is extremely challenging, and thorough test preparation is essential for success. CHST Exam Secrets Study Guide is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass the CHST.
Not only does it provide a comprehensive guide to the CHST Exam as a whole, it also provides practice test questions as well as detailed explanations of each answer.
CHST Exam Secrets Study Guide includes:
- An in-depth look at program management
- A guide to worksite auditing
- An examination of training
- A comprehensive breakdown of professional responsibility
- Comprehensive practice questions with detailed answer explanations
It's filled with the critical information you'll need in order to do well on the test: the concepts, procedures, principles, and vocabulary that the Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP) expects you to have mastered before sitting for the exam.
The Program Management section covers:
- Construction means, methods, and materials
- Safety protocols
- Workplace hazards
- Toxic substances
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Electrical safety
- Fire safety
- Materials handling and storage safety
- Regulations for working underground
- Hot weather hazards
- Worksite analysis
- Emergency planning and response
- Accident investigations
- Work-related injuries and illnesses
The Worksite Auditing section covers:
- Rules pertaining to worksite inspections
- Monitoring workplace hazards
The Training section covers:
- Evaluating worker progress in a program of safety and health instruction
- Teaching workers about safety and health problems
- Effective training in safety and health areas
The Professional Responsibility section covers:
- Workplace safety violations
- Legal protection for employees
- Employer liability issues
These sections are full of specific and detailed information that will be key to passing the CHST Exam. Concepts and principles aren't simply named or described in passing, but are explained in detail. The guide is laid out in a logical and organized fashion so that one section naturally flows from the one preceding it. Because it's written with an eye for both technical accuracy and accessibility, you will not have to worry about getting lost in dense academic language.
Any test prep guide is only as good as its practice questions and answers, and that's another area where our guide stands out. Our test designers have provided scores of test questions that will prepare you for what to expect on the actual CHST Exam. Each answer is explained in depth, in order to make the principles and reasoning behind it crystal clear.
- CHST test prep book that provides a comprehensive review for the CHST test.
- CHST exam prep that will help you elevate your CHST test score.
- CHST study manual that will reduce your worry about the CHST exam.
- CHST review book that will help you avoid the pitfalls of CHST test anxiety.
- CHST practice test questions and much more...